1/20/2015


                
Everyone who has talked to me in the last little while has heard me talking about myself in such an insecure negative light that I don't even know who I am anymore. This has to change! ASAP! Only because I desire to be a confident happy peaceful loving person, and to do so I need a transformation.  I am doing The 12 week Gold's Gym Challenge. This is a huge step out of my comfort zone at this time in my life. I do want a physical transformation of sorts, but more so I want a mental and emotional transformation.  My insecurity has taken over in so many places of my life since my accident. I've I struggled with confidence before my accident but not anything like I deal with now. I have to get myself amped up to do things that used to be come natural and be second nature. For me this 12 weeks will be about getting tough, strong, mentally and emotionally allowing the feelings that will come. This is a self awareness challenge for me to  work my way to a place of satisfaction with the post accident me. Daily I will journal read scriptures as well as books that will fill my mind with peace and serenity, control and openness. I will document my food, and do occasional video blogs to show my mental emotional journey. This may seem like nonsense to some of you, and that's fine. But I do feel inspired to do this, and hope that I will be able to influence and help others to come back from a loss...Or to find themselves again.... Or to believe in themselves again... OR believe in themselves for the first time. We can do all things with the support of our Higher Power. Controlling our mental emotional and physical wellness allows that power to work more fully in our lives, and inevitably create miracles in our lives. I want to believe in myself again and I want you to believe in yourself. I will not be pushing any products to get gain, but I will share the products that I use.  Wanna Join me? I would love for anyone who wants to embark on this journey with me! We can be a support system together. I will be doing this through my public figure page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/JamieLambHilton?ref=hl  We can share thoughts and encouragement. I am scared, I will admit... but I'm digging deep.  Much Love :)

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Thank you for your honesty and openness. I think we all could use a little (or a lot) of what you are working towards. :) Thank you for sharing your journey and being a great example. Know you have people cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Thank you for your honesty and openness. I think we all could use a little (or a lot) of what you are working towards. :) Thank you for sharing your journey and being a great example. Know you have people cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you so much as the day draws near! we had a hard time this yr...wishing you strength peace and clarity! you are an inspiration!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete